Friday, November 26, 2010

New plan-

In late January/early February (depending on when my body says it's time), we will be doing our first (and it would be amazing it it were our last!) IUI with Clomid round. I was a little disappointed at first when Nate was unable to take off work to do it this next cycle, but I've also been having issues with adjusting to some of my fertility/insulin-resistance meds and am also having what I think are sinus issues that need to be addressed by an ENT pre-pregnancy. But we are so excited and praying that 2011 is our year! My RE said to me as I was leaving his office last week, "don't thank me now, thank me next year when you're supporting P&G...by buying Pampers!"

Hope everyone out there is having a great holiday season. :)

3 comments:

JMB said...

Next year IS your year Jenni!!! xoxoxo!!

Praying for Snow said...

Thanks, Michelle- I have a good feeling about it! :)

Ice Cream 'n Pickles said...

I <3 you, J! I'm always here if you need someone to talk to... you've always been so amazing and there for me during hard times. *hugs*