Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted here. I have very few readers, but that's not an excuse. My primary excuse is laziness, and I guess that's not a real excuse either. I haven't posted anything of worth online or offline in a good six months. I've been busy with work at the studio, which will be drawing to a close for the year after regionals this weekend in Fort Wayne, IN. I am so proud of the kids there, they have all come a long way in the last 9 months. I am looking forward to next year and hoping to take some risks and do some new things choreography-wise. I'm also in the process of looking for some jobs in this area, to make enough side money so I don't have to get a 9-5. I know, my life is really hard. Anyway, I promise to post more when I have posts of worth. Until then, here is a picture of our new rescue pug, Junie. She became a part of our family on June 13th.
20 months
12 years ago
4 comments:
Yahoo! Welcome Back! I thought of you and "Praying For Snow" when I started mine. Miss you & looking forward to reading!
You too, Hil!! Love the pic of Avery @ the top of your blog!
Thank you! A friend of mine asked how I did that (I'm assuming she wanted something like that for her own blog), and I couldn't tell her because I have no idea how I did it. Just sorta lucked out. :)
Yay!!! And nobody thinks you are lazy, girl! C'mon! P.S. You and Nate are totally making me want to become a Phish head! Oh, did I spell that right?
Post a Comment